Veja como é fácil pagar pessoas ou empresas que prestam serviço para você pelo app da Husky!
First things first: Fund your wallet
- Access your account in the app, https://app.husky.io/. At "Payments", click on "Fund your wallet" to see the account information to where you should send the funds
- Make a SWIFT International Wire Transfer to the account that appears on the screen. Important: The transfer must come from a bank account held by your company and must be made in foreign currency. Amounts in BRL do not arrive in your Husky's account
- As soon as the transfer arrives, you will be notified by email. The amount will appear in "Your balance"
Set up a batch payment
- At "Payments", click on "New Payment" and select the currency
- Choose between paying in a fixed amount in Brazilian Reais or in a fixed USD
Fixed amount in BRL: the beneficiary receives the amount you set in BRL, and the respective converted amount in foreign currency is deducted from your wallet. See about the fluctuation margin by clicking here
Fixed amount in USD: the amount in USD or equivalent in another foreign currency will be deducted from your wallet when you create the payment. The amount that the beneficiary will receive in Reais may vary depending on the moment the payment is approved
- Add beneficiaries to the batch payment. You can add the information manually or through a CSV file
- Review the payment details and click on "Pay Now" to create the payment. We'll take care of the rest!
How long does it take for the funds to arrive in my wallet?
International transfers can take up to 5 business days. They usually arrive within one business day.
How do I edit a payment?
Click on the arrow next to the name of the beneficiary to delete or edit any data
How long does it take for the beneficiary to receive the payment?
The beneficiary will be notified by email when the payment is approved. Within 1 business day, they receive the payment in Reais in their Brazilian bank account.
Can I create a payment in the app and send the funds later?
Yes. When you create a payment without sufficient funds, the payment will be pending until the funds arrives.